2045 - 2060 WOOHAWK LANE
Idyllic Location – Privacy, Proximity & Purity
SOLD AT $5,980,000
Just north of Asti, California in Northern Sonoma County lies the ultimate vineyard estate compound.
Situated within the premium AVA of Alexander Valley, the property consists of two contiguous parcels of land, boasting approximately 69 acres with captivating views of the valley, sunsets and hills beyond. Over 20 acres has been planted to premium hillside Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, contracted to the one of the finest wineries, Silver Oak.
Enter this private, gated estate and follow the winding asphalt driveway past lush vineyards, planted within idyllic grape growing conditions. Arrive at the modern single-level residence and prepare to be astounded by the majestic, 360-degree panoramic views. Vistas aside, this property features all you could want and more. Imagine the fun, plus the adventures you could have will have living here, let alone the joys of exploring this vast estate.
The elegant main house features two-bedrooms, three-bathrooms within 3,450 sq. ft. of privacy with unexpected luxury inclusions – attached game room building, detached guest house, stand-alone wine cellar, detached three-car garage, lap pool with wet bar and dual hot tubs, 13,000 sq. ft. sports arena, eight-stall barn, and so much more.
The family, living and dining rooms all feature hardwood flooring, complemented by a dual-sided indoor/outdoor wood burning fireplace in the spacious living room. Despite competing views, the kitchen is always the hub of a home and this one features tile flooring, wet bar with mini fridge and freezer, granite counters, butcher block counter and a dedicated wine cellar, distinct to the detached wine storage building.
The master suite’s carpet flooring provides a plushness within the bedroom, while hardwood flooring affords warmth to the private sitting room before entering a stunning full bathroom with marble flooring and wainscoting, bidet, ‘His & Hers’ separate closets and Jacuzzi tub. The second bedroom also features carpet flooring, an ample closet with built-in shelves and a ceramic-tiled bathroom with a twin-head shower. The third bathroom (guest/powder room) has ceramic tile flooring.
The recreational room – accessed via a separate modern breezeway, exudes an expansive ambience, given the promenade from the main home plus the striking hardwood flooring with built-in cabinets and granite counters. The separate guest house comfortably accommodates visitors with a private living room with hardwood flooring, plus a bedroom with deluxe carpeting, a plentiful closet with built-in cabinetry, and a full bathroom with tile flooring and wainscoting.
The home has been subject to quality builder upgrades, providing comfort and convenience including a concrete slab foundation, metal roof and gutters, stucco siding and mesh screens. The water filtration system ensures clean and healthy hydration, while the reliable instant hot water system and radiant flooring throughout both buildings guarantees comfortable living all year round.
- Elegant Main House – 3,450 Sq. Ft.
- Recreation Room – 921 Sq. Ft. connected by a modern breezeway to the main house
- Guest House – 600 Sq. Ft. – overlooking extraordinary countryside
- Possible second building site on upper parcel for extended viticulture, a tasting room, or accommodation for family or additional rental income.
- Modern lap pool with dual hot tubs, covered entertaining area with wet bar
- Stand-alone Wine Cellar – 270 Sq. Ft. with a cooling concrete slab foundation
- Sports Arena – 13,050 Sq. Ft. basketball, tennis and volleyball courts and bathroom, plus an elegant adjoining 479-sq. ft. office with a wet bar and full bathroom (currently used as an additional guest quarters).
- Three-story lookout tower at the northeast corner. An enviable ‘crow’s nest’ and arguably the area’s most astounding view
- Detached three-car Garage – 1032 Sq. Ft. with a 516 sq. ft. basement for storage
- Eight-stall barn – 3,024 Sq. Ft.on a concrete slab foundation, with rubber mats for comfort. Aisle paving provides for secure footing and convenient cleaning and maintenance, while other features include a hay loft, tack and vet rooms, two storage stalls and an impressive automatic water system